South Australia’s Commissioner for Equal Opportunity, Jodeen Carney, will facilitate an interactive Q&A discussion with hospitality experts to unpack some of the challenges facing the sector.
A not so hospitable industry: Addressing toxic work culture in hospitality
Tuesday 3 May 2022 10.30AM - 1.30PM
Free to attend
Presented by The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre
The session aims to capture the stories which are common and contribute to a largely industry-wide toxic workplace culture.
- Shannon Martinez, Chef, Smith & Daughters and Smith & Deli
- Sarah Turner, Chef, Big Bad Wolf
- Kari Allen, Co-Founder & CMO, Sparkke Group Holdings Pty Ltd
- Rose Kentish, Winemaker: Kentish Wines, Co-Founder, Director, Head of Product, Sparkke Group Holdings Pty Ltd
- Rebecca Barnes, Director, Group Operations, The Strathmore Hotel, The Woodville Hotel.
Register your attendance or find out more.