All enquiries must be made by phone, via our email address or our online contact form.
- Phone: (08) 7322 7070 or for Country Callers on 1800 188 163 - please leave a message and you will receive a call back.
- Email: Equal@sa.gov.au
- Online enquiries: Equal Opportunity SA Contact Form
- Postal address: GPO Box 464, ADELAIDE, SA 5001
If you are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment, contact us via:
- TTY: by phoning 133 677 then asking for AGD on 1800 177 076
- Speak and Listen by phoning: 1300 555 727 and ask for AGD on 1800 177 076
- Internet Relay: by connecting to the National Relay Service and asking for AGD on 1800 177 076
Visiting our office
If you are attending a conciliation conference or have booked in to attend one of our training programs, we are located at:
Level 15, GPO Exchange, 10 Franklin Street, ADELAIDE, SA 5000
All visitors must report to the ground floor security desk when arriving.
There is wheelchair access to the building and an accessible toilet on level 15.
- For information on public transport to Adelaide - Adelaide Metro website
- For information on public transport for people with a disability - sa.gov.au website - Public transport help for people with disabilities
- For information on Adelaide Access Taxis - sa.gov.au website - Book an access taxi
Legal clinic appointments
Appointments with our free legal clinic run by the University of Adelaide can be made through the University of Adelaide's website.
All appointments with the legal clinic will be by phone.
For all media enquiries contact 0422 007 069.